Wednesday 12 November 2008

A womans work is never done

Do you ever feel like you're just chasing your tail day in day out. Some weeks should never start... I hate not getting anything done in they day in the knowledge that tomorrow I'll have twice as much to do. While I'm writing this, I'm looking at an unabating mountain of ironing - small ironing, in that it's my 2 year old's wardrobe that needs the Morphy Richards treatment. Nothing more ghastly than ironing minute dresses! Maybe I sound totally anal, but I like my life to be organised and to run smoothly. I'm not good with stress. I'm a typical Libran.

Short and sweet today - got to dash to collect little one from nursery, race to the post office before closing and get some supper before himself returns home from a cold, wet hard day at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check
Check
and... Check!

I hate that twice as much tomorrow feeling too... It lurks ominously over you, and only serves to half your motivation in the following day's work load!

I have to say though... I prioritise... If I have a lot to do; baby can wear little dresses without the morphy richards treatment! She doesn't care, and I wouldn't give the time of day to anyone that had the time or inclination to judge me!